I’m working with a literary agency to help them set up blogs for their writers to interact with interested readers. Essentially, I thought I would troll the internet for appropriate blogs and articles about blogging to see what works and doesn’t, what gadgets people like, what blogging systems work best, how being engaged with readers during the “creative” process changes the end piece, etc. So, if anyone knows of anything out there that I’m not covering or to which I’m not linking, then please let me know! Thanks in advance.
- George Williams on ‘Blogging and webpage basics’ and Wikis
- Scott on Atom Feeds for Blogger Blogs with information on bloglines.com and eXTReMe Tracker
- mamamusings Elizabeth Lawley on MT Courseware
- Creative Commons of course
- Blogdex and “contagious information”
- A trackback of a trackback from Chuck about Academic Articles on Blogging, his abstract on Blogging and the Everyday, and AOIR Supply: Blogging Panels
These are all the sites I have time for today. Baby kicking me in gut. More trolling tomorrow . . .